Sunday, May 17, 2009

Pheww.. at last!!

Owh, at last! **applause** It took me a while longer to finally came up with my own online boutique. I was inspired to launch this blogshop, well basically with a lot of online boutiques out there, with the owners are mostly young people like me *eheh* that have been doing this for some times, so I've been like "why not I try?" So here I am, my first step, eh tak tak, masih merangkak sebenarnye hehe.

I will start to upload my first line of products most probably by the end of this week yeay!! -100% silk scarves and chiffon scarves - all are nice and pretty and sweet and gorgeous and and and and.. (^o^)

This blog is still under construction, so there's still a lot to do. Owh, please come back and check this out ya!! See you soon!! ;-)

No comments: